The Chelmsford Round Table Fireworks is the largest charity fireworks event in Essex, raising money for many local causes. This event is now over 40 years old. This year, VIP ticket holders get extended entertainment until 9.30pm!
- When? Saturday 7th Nov, 2015
- Where? Admirals Park, Rainsford Road, Chelmsford, CM1 2PJ
- Time? Doors opening at 4.30pm – rides, food and bar
- 7.30pm Firework Display (entrance closes)
- Tickets: Adults £7, child £4, family of four £16, VIP £12 (VIP tent)
- VIP Tickets: £14 adult, £7 kids – VIP tent – Access to private toilets and bar (increased VIP capacity this year, due to high demand
- FREE for Under 5’s
- Fastrack entrance for pre-sold tickets
- TICKETS WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE FROM:
- Chelmsford Bus Station
- From site during the day on 7th November
- On the entrance gate of the event
- See http://www.chelmsfordfireworks.com/ for full detals.
One of the event sponsors is Beaulieu Chelmsford.